United Arab Emirates Visa Application Procedure
The UAE can be your next travel option because the country has plenty of tourist attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, the Arabian Sea, and the deserts. Abu Dhabi can be on the list of cities to visit with rich culture and Arab architecture.
Travellers looking forward to visiting the United Arab Emirates in the upcoming days, here you got it all, read the entire article minutely for the information you need to know to enter the country.
The United Arab Emirates has various visa options for travellers visiting for different purposes. These are as follows:
- United Arab Emirates Visa Tourist Visa
- Work Visa
- Visit Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveller and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to the United Arab Emirates. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in the United Arab Emirates. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
An old passport is also very important to showcase to the authorities of the United Arab Emirates because it represents your travel record. So, in case you are having an old passport, submission is a must in proper condition.
In case you have it, you compulsorily need to showcase it because without it you do not get a visa stamp.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of the United Arab Emirates?
The following countries have freedom of movement to travel to the UAE and can travel with an ID card.
- Saudi Arabia
Visa Exemption for 180 days is available for
- Mexico- This applies to only travellers with normal passports.
90 days Visa Exemption
- Georgia- This applies to only travellers with normal passports.
90 days within 180 days visa exemption
- European Union Countries
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- South Korea
- Solomon Islands
90 days in 12 months
- Brazil- This applies to only travellers with normal passports
Visa-Free Travel for 30 days
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
Let us now discuss the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements:
United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements:
- A passport is an essential document for travelling to international places, so the traveller should submit a passport for getting visa approval.
- The applicant must ensure that the passport is not in a bad condition such as ripped, torn, or damaged in any way.
- The passport will be issued by the home country of the traveller and should have at least two blank pages.
- The applicant is required to submit two passport-size photos which were clicked recently.
- The photo specifications have to be followed while clicking photos for the passport.
- 35X45mm passport-size photos are required for United Arab Emirates Visa for Indians.
- Air tickets are a need to obtain a visa as they serve as proof of the traveller's return from the destination.
- Therefore, the applicant must provide a ticket valid for the entire journey.
- The PAN card has to be submitted as signature proof.
- The PAN card is issued by the government to the applicant to track his/her money transactions.
The company's ID card has to be submitted as proof of the occupation of the applicant.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory to get the approved visa copy.
- The travel insurance submitted by the applicant should cover the entire trip and should have all the details of the applicant per the passport.
The applicant should get a Company ID for approval of a Dubai business visa online.
For a Visit Visa, all the below mentioned following documents are to be submitted.
Invitee’s Residence Proof
- The residence proof of the invitee has to be submitted when he/her is staying on a residence permit in the country.
- The proof should be valid.
Invitee’s Passport Copy
- The invitee’s passport copy has
to be submitted, especially, the first and last page of the document.
- The document should be valid and should be submitted as identification proof of the invitee.
To prevent a visa from being denied, make sure that all of these documents are submitted when applying for a visa. The supporting documentation submitted for visa approval should be in good condition and ensure to apply for a visa much before the travel date.
The UAE can be your next travel option because the country has plenty of tourist attractions. Abu Dhabi can be on the list of cities to visit with rich culture and Arab architecture. So, willing to acquire a Tourist Visa for Dubai or do you want a Dubai Work Visa Online?