Central African Republic Visa Application Procedure
The Central African Republic is a landlocked country that has many tourist attractions. The biosphere reserves and wildlife of the country are rich and stand as a great tourist attraction. So, if you are a wildlife enthusiast visit this country. Multiple travel consultancies offer the Central African Republic visa services.
Travellers looking forward to visiting the Central African Republic in the upcoming days, here you got it all, read the entire article minutely for the information you need to know to enter the country.
The Central African Republic offers various visa services to different travellers who are travelling to the country for different travel purposes.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveller and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to the Central African Republic. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in the Central African Republic. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
An old passport is also very important to showcase to the authorities of the Central African Republic because it represents your travel record. So, in case you are having an old passport, submission is a must in proper condition.
In case you have it, you compulsorily need to showcase it because without it you do not get a visa stamp.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of the Central African Republic?
The Central African Republic allows citizens of 17 countries to visit its mainland without a visa for up to 90 days, if not stated otherwise.
These countries include:
Cameroon- Entry is allowed by submitting a valid ID card.
Chad- Entry is allowed by submitting a valid ID card.
Republic of the Congo- Entry is allowed by submitting a valid ID card.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo
Equatorial Guinea- Entry is allowed by submitting a valid ID card.
Gabon- Entry is allowed by submitting a valid ID card.
United Arab Emirates
The United States -180 days visa-free stay.
Central African Republic Visa Requirements
The citizens of all other countries who cannot visit the Central African Republic without a visa have to acquire a visa. This lets us see the visa requirements for applying for the Central African Republic tourist visa online.
- A passport is a travel document that specifies the citizenship of the traveller.
- It also provides certain rights and immunities to the traveller while he is on his trip.
- So, the visa officials will mandatorily ask for a passport which the applicant has to submit along with the visa application form.
- The passport should have a 6-month validity from the date of travel and should be original. It should also have at least 3-blank pages.
- The applicant should submit all the old passports which serve as a travel record.
- The old passports should be in a good condition.
- The applicant should submit two photographs which were recently taken along with the Central African Republic visa application form.
- Follow the photo specifications while clicking the photos.
Personal Covering Letter
- A personal cover letter that has details of travel dates, the purpose of the trip, and other passport details.
Original Bank Statement
- The applicant should present the bank statements for the past months.
- The statements should be signed and sealed by the bank authorities.
- These bank statements serve as proof of the financial capability of the traveller to fund his/her trip.
- The traveller should submit the air tickets for the entire trip.
- Ensure to produce all the hotel tickets to visa officials along with the visa application form.
- These serve as proof of accommodation.’
Foreign exchange or Credit Card Copy
- Apart from the bank statements, foreign exchange or credit card copy has to be submitted by the traveller.
Yellow Fever Certificate
- This medical certificate is mandatory and should be issued by the registered medical supervisor.
- Only travellers who tested negative will be approved for travelling.
Central African Republic Business Visa services
For a business visa, aside from the above requirements other supporting documents that need to be submitted include
- Recommendation letter from any institute such as the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under the Government of India.
- Income tax documents which have details of the transactions of the past 3 years.
- And an invitation letter from the business partner.
Carry all the required documents while applying for a visa. After the payment of the visa application fee, the applicant should wait at least a few days to receive the approved visa.