Vietnam Visa Application Procedure
Planning to go on a long vacation, then add Vietnam to your travel list? This Southeast Asian country is one of the best countries to visit if you want to spend some amazing time on the beaches, enjoy the delicious east-Asian cuisine, and visit some cultural sites.
The rich heritage of
the country can be witnessed if you visit Hoi an, an old town in the country.
Other famous UNESCO sites reflect the history of the country.
The cheap Vietnamese street food can also be a reason for visiting the country. The food is cooked using fresh greens and aromatic herbs which may serve some health benefits. The dish pho is a soup of rice noodles, vegetables, and Vietnamese fish and is quite famous among tourists.
The Vietnamese coffee and Vietnamese beer referred to as “Bia Hoi” should be a must-try if you are on a trip to Vietnam. The beautiful landscape, beaches and mountains make the country serene. If you are into adventures, then motorbiking Mei Ne dunes can be exciting and fun for you. So, try visiting the country for its diversity and unique culture and heritage. For that, the visa requirement should be first met to get a Vietnam visa.
Below are the Vietnam visa requirements!
Travellers looking forward to visiting Vietnam in the upcoming days, here you got it all, read the entire article minutely for the information you need to know to enter the country.
Vietnam has various visa options for travellers visiting for different purposes. These are as follows:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveller and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to Vietnam. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in Vietnam. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of Vietnam?
Vietnam allows citizens from countries which have signed a visa-free policy with it. Such citizens can enter the country for various purposes. The period of visa-free stay also varies from country to country. More details are given below.
Here is a Vietnam Visa-free countries list:
90 days visa-free countries
30 days visa-free countries
21 Days visa-free countries
15 days visa-free countries
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
14 Days visa-free countries
The following are the general visa requirements one has to meet to be able to visit Vietnam by getting a Vietnam e-visa service.
Vietnam Tourist Visa Online
- The traveller should produce a passport that is issued by his/her home country.
- The passport provided by the traveller should be in a good condition and have 6 months validity and should consist of a minimum of 2 blank pages.
- The passport should be of soft copy and should be genuine.
- This is a must document for travellers who are planning to visit Vietnam for various purposes
- Passport-size photos have to be submitted along with the visa application form for visa approval.
- The dimensions of the photo should be 35mmX45mm.
- The photo should comprise at least 70% of the face, front view, and bare head.
- The applicant should not submit photos in which he/she wore sunglasses.
Visa Application Form
- A Vietnam visa application form that is filled with correct information must be submitted by the applicant.
- The traveller should make sure that the air tickets for the to and from the journey are submitted as proof of turn from the visiting country.
- The tickets for hotel rooms booked for staying while visiting Vietnam have to be submitted.
- These will serve as proof of accommodation.
These are the requirements for a Vietnam visa for Indians.
So, while planning to travel to Vietnam, the traveller should ensure to keep all the documents mentioned above ready to get a Vietnam visa. Based on the type of travel, the visa type differs. So, for business purposes, the applicant should submit a Vietnam business visa online and for tourism purposes, the applicant should get a tourist visa form.
Before making travel plans to Vietnam, it is imperative to understand the prerequisites and application process for visas. If you belong to a country which qualifies for visa-free travel, then you can visit Vietnam for the stipulated time without a visa. If not, then apply for the visa much before your travel schedule.
Vietnam Online visa for Indian requirements is many, many more than one could ever think of! Vietnam Visas for Indians are available and you can lodge your application right today if you want to. We assist our clients 24x7. So, without any worries, connect us as soon as possible.