Uzbekistan Visa Application Procedure
Travelling can be for various purposes. For business, tourism, work, and pursuing higher studies, people travel from their country to a foreign country. To be able to travel abroad, one must acquire certain important travel documents such as a passport and visa. So, if you are planning to go on a solo vacation or on a family trip to have a beautiful time, then you may try visiting Uzbekistan.
The central Asian country, Uzbekistan, is known for its architectural beauty. The mosques which are mostly made of blue tiles, the Russian architecture, and the UNESCO world heritage sites are all the unique features of the country.
The cuisine of the country is luscious and one can confirm it by having the national dish “plov”, rice, veggies, and meat dish.
If you love shopping and are traveling only to shop from foreign countries, then Uzbekistan can be a good choice for your next destination. Situated on the Silk Road, one can shop for jewelry, silks, wood carvings, carpets, and scarves from the country’s markets.
Not just for shopping and cuisine, if one travels to the border of the country, the natural landscape and beauty of the mountains, forests, and deserts are prevalent.
Below are the Uzbekistan visa requirements!
Travelers looking forward to visiting Uzbekistan in the upcoming days, here you got it all, read the entire article minutely for the information you need to know to enter the country.
Uzbekistan has various visa options for travelers visiting for different purposes. These are as follows:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Visit Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveler and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to Uzbekistan. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in Uzbekistan. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of Uzbekistan?
90 days Visa-free visit is available for the following country:
60 days visa-free visit for the following country citizens who want to visit Uzbekistan
30 days visa-free visit
- All European Union Citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Uzbekistan visa Requirements
The following are the general visa requirements one has to get an Uzbekistan visa for Indians.
Uzbekistan Tourist Visa Services
- It provides certain immunities and rights to the applicant while residing in a foreign country.
- The passport provided by the traveler should be in good condition with a validity of 6 months from the time of the trip.
- The passport should be genuine and a soft copy version should be provided by the applicant.
- The applicant should provide recent passport-size photographs of his/her.
- The photographs should be clicked following all the photo specifications.
- The dimensions of the photographs should be 35X45mm.
- It should have a matte finish.
- It is necessary to submit the airline tickets for the to-and-from trip.
- These ensure that the visitor
is not planning to stay in Uzbekistan for more than the stipulated time.
These are the documents required to get a visa through Uzbekistan e-visa services.
For Tourists and Visit Visa
- As proof of lodging, hotel reservations for the entire trip must be provided for an Uzbekistan visa online.
For an Uzbekistan business visa, the following supporting documents can be submitted:
- It is required to submit a letter of reference from one of the institutions, such as the Chambers of Commerce and Industries or the Export Promotion Council of India for business visa approval to travel to Uzbekistan.
Company’s Registration Certification
- The registration certificate of the Company has to be submitted.
- The company’s letter has to be submitted.
- Details about the businessman are included in the company's letter to the embassy.
It is critical to understand the requirements and application procedure for visas before making travel arrangements to Uzbekistan. If your country is eligible for visa-free travel, you need not obtain a visa to enter Uzbekistan during the stipulated period. If not, apply for the Uzbekistan visa as soon as you can, making sure to include all necessary documentation. When your visa is approved, visit Uzbekistan and have a great time.