Malaysia Visa Application Procedure
Travelling to Malaysia can be exciting if you are a beach lover. National Museum, Batu Caves, and Fort Cornwallis are some of the famous places to visit in Malaysia. So, if you are planning to visit Malaysia see the visa requirements given below!
Below are the Malaysia visa requirements!
If you're a traveller who plans to visit Malaysia soon, you can find all you need here. Read the entire article carefully to learn everything you need to know about entering the nation.
Malaysia has various visa options for travellers visiting for different purposes. These are as follows:
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Services
- Malaysia Business Visa Services
- Work Visa
- Dependent Visa
- Visit Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveller and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to Malaysia. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in Malaysia. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
An old passport is also very important to showcase to the authorities of Malaysia because it represents your travel record. So, in case you are having an old passport, submission is a must in proper condition.
In case you have it, you compulsorily need to showcase it because without it you do not get a visa stamp.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of Malaysia?
The citizens of the following countries are allowed to enter Malaysia visa-free for 90 days.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
European Union citizens
Republic of Ireland Ireland
The citizens of the following countries are allowed to enter Malaysia visa-free for 30 days.
Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
Trinidad and Tobago
The citizens of the following countries are allowed to enter Malaysia visa-free for 14 days.
Malaysia Visa Requirements
Let us now discuss the Malaysian Visa Requirements:
General Visa Requirements:
Many general requirements for Malaysia e-visa services:
- A passport is an essential document for travelling to international places, so the traveller should submit a passport for getting visa approval.
- The applicant must ensure that the passport is not in a bad condition such as ripped, torn, or damaged in any way.
- The passport will be issued by the home country of the traveller and should have at least two blank pages.
- You must submit two photos that are no more than three months old.
- Make sure to follow the required photography guidelines, including not wearing spectacles, ears should be visible, and having well-combed hair.
- Air tickets prove the return of the traveller from the visiting place and are a must for visa approval.
- So, the applicant should submit an air ticket for the complete trip.
- It helps visa officials to know about the traveller's plans while visiting the country.
- And, hence the traveller should submit the travel itinerary.
Government ID card
- The traveller should submit a government ID proof as proof of nationality.
Valid Visa Copies
- One should submit valid visa copies for visa approval.
- The forex receipts have to be submitted as financial proof.
Visa Application Form
- A completed visa application form has to be submitted.
- The applicant should avoid providing any false information in the application.
- They serve as proof of accommodation and have to be submitted by the traveller to get the visa approved.
- The birth certificate has to be provided by the applicant.
Company’s Covering Letter
- The letter has to contain information regarding the traveller's stay.
- It should have information about the traveller and the company on the letterhead of the company and should carry the official signature and seal of the company.
- Bank statements for the recent 6 months are required as financial proof.
- This is to confirm that the traveller can support his/her stay in the visiting country.
Company’s Invitation Letter
- The company’s invitation letter with the signature of the concerned official, the name of the company, and a stamp.
- The contact details, travel purposes and other important document details have to be mentioned.
- The letter should be addressed to the diplomatic mission of the country visiting.
Ensure that all these documents are presented while applying for a visa to avoid visa denial. The documents provided for the visa approval should be in a good condition.
Travelling to Malaysia can be exciting if you are a traveller who plans to visit soon. Malaysia e-Visa for Indians have got more requirements than you could imagine and all are to be maintained, no matter how and what! Malaysia Student Visa for Indians are also available to opt for.